Web site a joke
JPALM32
Enthusiast - Level 2

Say "Call us" phone icon.

Click on it asked for zip enter  goes back to same screen. Like that for a month.

0 Likes
Re: Web site a joke
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Have you tried different browsers or clearing your temp internet files and cookies? We can help with troubles here as well.

0 Likes
JPALM32
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES!  IE is the most used, you telling me that's a problem???

I am a tech.  know when something doesn't work.

Cleared it all always. You should make it work with IE. I shouldn't have to install another brouser.

ETAHNOZIREV

Not only is the website a joke, Verizon is the biggest joke of all.  Living in Baltimore, MD - they have us by the _____, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.  I have a folder, no, it's almost a book, about the times I have tried to get this Company to review my bills, every month my bill goes up, I don't do anything different, but I keep getting a higher bill each month.  I HATE to try and contact this company, the last time I spoke to someone in India. 

There has to be another way I can get out of this company, but I haven't figured it out  - someday!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus
I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@ETAHNOZIREV wrote:

Not only is the website a joke, Verizon is the biggest joke of all.  Living in Baltimore, MD - they have us by the _____, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.  I have a folder, no, it's almost a book, about the times I have tried to get this Company to review my bills, every month my bill goes up, I don't do anything different, but I keep getting a higher bill each month.  I HATE to try and contact this company, the last time I spoke to someone in India. 

There has to be another way I can get out of this company, but I haven't figured it out  - someday!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@JPALM32 wrote:

YES!  IE is the most used, you telling me that's a problem???

I am a tech.  know when something doesn't work.

Cleared it all always. You should make it work with IE. I shouldn't have to install another brouser.

No what I am saying is there could be a problem of some sorts with your Internet Explorer. We do state that all the Verizon.com functions are functional only on IE, though most everything works on other browsers. I am using Internet explorer 8 and 9 and its working. Have tested on the Verizon network and off of it. The reason I said to try a different browser is to see if there's something wrong with yours.