Website showing balance in error.
jmb2842

For some reason the billing website is showing I have a remaining balance for this month despite the fact that I paid it in full the day the bill was posted. I have spoken with phone support and was transferred FOUR times to different departments.  Each representative confirmed my payment had been made and recieved, but was very confused as to why a balance remains.

They also told me they don't know why the website is showing this balance because it was definitely paid.  I was told the website "just must not be updating correctly", but yet it's been weeks and the balance is still there and i'm still getting emails asking me to pay my bill.  One representative told me I should dispute the charge, while another told me not to do that because my payment was received.  I do not want to get charged a late fee when I paid my bill as soon as it was posted.  What do I do at this point?

0 Likes
Re: Website showing balance in error.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jmb2842,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes