What does bundle mean?
timncat2
Enthusiast - Level 3
2 months ago I noticed my Verizon bill was almost $200. So I checked and here Verizon did not take out for DSL as I am on Auto Pay. Now that I think about the entire situation, why was I to nlame and made to pay full price for both services? I am on auto pay and bundled. That did not matter, I still was paying the full price for phone for 3 months and the full price for DSL for 3 months but remember, I am bundled. Verizon made me pay the full price for the 3 months instead of figuring the cost of me being bundled those 3 months. I am suppose to pay $69 plus all those tax on a bundled plan, So, who's at blame here? I got the blame and punished and had to pay full price for both DSL and Phone service. Autopay is not such a good idea nor is bundling if it really does not exsist or in my case I get punished for Verizon making a mistake. Had they took that large bill after 3 months and figured the bundles price, I would have not had to pay such a high bill. This month I see I have another charge from last month which is the month I had to get it all caught up for the blundered bundle mistake I made, not Verizon, I made that mistake even though I requested a bundled package from the beginning. Now even though I am on autopay, I pay it prior to them taking it out. This way I get the discount of auto pay but don't make the mistake of not budling my bill. Bundle use to mean bundle so one saves with 2 of Verizon's services but that is not the case anymore.
0 Likes
Re: What does bundle mean?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the billing troubles you are having with the billing of your account. We would like to get help with this. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all future posts there and discontinue posting here.

0 Likes
Re: What does bundle mean?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes