When someone has a problem fix it. Service is the worst I have ever seen.
Ssoyd

On Sept 26 2012 I had Verizon's Triple play installed after being dissatisfied with Time Warner. That afternoon I realized I could not access various services on the web site such as upgrading to a better DVR, installing Media Manager or creating a second email account. I called about the problem and a lady said there was some problem with the web site and I should try again the next day on the 27th. I called on the afternoon of the 27th and after talking with a service tech for 1.5 hours they were not able to solve the problem. He said there was a problem with my account on the web site and they were going to work on it. He said they would call within 48 hours. On the morning of the 29th I called again to say the problem hadn't been solved but was told that they would call in the afternoon. Nobody ever called. It is now Sept 30. It's been about 76 hours since I was told the problem would be solved and some one would call within 48 hours. I am very unhappy. This is the worst service I have ever seen. I still can't access my account. I can't download media manager. I can't upgrade my DVR. I have 30 days to back out. If something doesn't happen I'm going back to Time Warner!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: When someone has a problem fix it. Service is the worst I have ever seen.
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes