Where can I send a formal complaint to Verizon executives about my service?
jdjackson04

Here is the painful story if anyone is listening.

I had a landline and Internet a few years ago. I canceled the landline and kept the Internet line. I decided on 1/15/15 to add my landline back to my plan. I went online and updated my services to include a landline. The order was supposed to be completed on 1/20. On 1/20, my Internet goes down (it's 4 days later and it's still NOT BACK UP!!!). I have called Verizon no less than TWELVE times to try to figure out what happened and when it's going to be fixed. Guess what..not one person that I have talked to knows what is wrong or how to fix it. NOT ONE! No one has offered to dispatch a service tech despite me asking, even begging. So here we are on day four and I have no phone or Internet service. This is the most horrific experience I have ever had from any service provider my entire life. I am appalled that this big huge corporation cannot fix my problem. I'm sure I will receive my bill very soon and payment will be expected promptly and if I don't pay (even though I don't have any services), they will cutoff said services and send me to collections. I am disgusted and I want this to go to the very top. Stakeholders need to hear about this and be as appalled as I am.

I'm sure my rant will fall on deaf ears or get passed around to multiple agents that aren't competent enough to understand what is going on. If anyone knows where I can file a formal complaint (looking for an executive complaint department or something equal to that), please advise. Verizon keeps their contact information hidden in some buried treasure box I think.

I have zero faith that my services will be restored. I guess I will just have to continue to trek to Panera ever day so I can access the Internet? Does that seem agreeable Verizon?

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Where can I send a formal complaint to Verizon executives about my service?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes