Why Doesn't Verizon Trust It's Customers?
LadyMac1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is it getting harder and harder to log in to anywhere in this site?  Just one big scam.

0 Likes
Re: Why Doesn't Verizon Trust It's Customers?
Justin46
Legend

@LadyMac wrote:

Why is it getting harder and harder to log in to anywhere in this site?  Just one big scam.

Perhaps you could explain in a little more detail what your problem is? If you actually want some help from somebody you need to provide some specifics. 

I have had no trouble logging in to any of Verizon's sites.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
LadyMac1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hi Justin, I'm not sure how to explain it. It just seems that when I try to go to different parts of the Support section, it takes a really long time and sometimes I get a "not responding" message. If I try to call, for instance, to discuss our outrageously high bill, I am put on hold forever. It's almost like Verizon has more than it can handle. Nothing is ever solved.
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@LadyMac wrote:
Hi Justin, I'm not sure how to explain it. It just seems that when I try to go to different parts of the Support section, it takes a really long time and sometimes I get a "not responding" message. If I try to call, for instance, to discuss our outrageously high bill, I am put on hold forever. It's almost like Verizon has more than it can handle. Nothing is ever solved.

1) Can you give me any specific areas of the "Support section" that you particularly experience problems with? It could simply be that you are going to areas I don't and that is why I don't see what you see, and I would like to try to reproduce or at least understand your problems. Also, what operating system are you using, what browser, what speed internet service do you have, are you wired or wireless - I am just looking to see what your environment is to see if maybe we can find a solution.

2) As to calling for support, I have my opinion, and here it is, FWIW (which may not be very much): far, far too many people pick up the phone and call when they don't really need to. I firmly believe that if people would make even a minimal effort to understand what is happening, they would be able to a) find and fix many problems themlselves, or if not, b) be able to formulate a more coherent and accurate question which might result in a quicker and more accurate answer. (please, I am not suggesting that the above applies to you, I am just saying that I believe far too many people do call for no good reason or are unprepared when they call, and that causes delays and problems for all of us).

Nobody outside Verizon can fix your bill, that is between you and Verizon. But maybe if we know the $$$ you are referring to and what services you have, someone here can suggest ways to lower it by changes in service or equipment. And again, if you can give some specifics about your Verizon web site problems maybe someone can help.

There are plenty of customers here who I am sure would like to help, but I think more information is needed. The more the better.... Smiley Happy

Keller, TX 76248