Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
djmd2
0 Kudos

Why does Verizon find the need to change the look of web pages and divert you to other pages?

Why is it that verizon can't leave well enough alone! It seems everytime I log in I can't, because verizon wants me to go to another page or change my info, I just want my email, I don't want to learn about new products and new offers, If there is a time I feel te need, I will come looking, don't shove it down my throat! Another big problem is when they force you to change something before they will let you accesss your email, reminds me of a trick the Russians pull! (If you know what I mean!) If I wanted my page to look like microsofts page ,I would have their service. If you feel the need to change so often, maybe you are in the wrong business!

Gold Contributor VII
dslr595148
0 Kudos

Re: Why does Verizon find the need to change the look of web pages and divert you to other pages?

While I do not know the answer to your question, you could just use http://webmail.verizon.com/ to send and recieve e-mail.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Silver Contributor II
topdog
Plan: Fios Triple Freedom

Re: Why does Verizon find the need to change the look of web pages and divert you to other pages?

It can be annoying, but I think their motivation is good.  They are trying to make things better for their customers and I think they have, even though sometimes it is annoying.  I think it would be nice if they would advise us when the pages are going to be down for maintenance,  In the mean time, you could have another E mail account so you can always get access to your E mail.:smileywink:

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411