Worst Service Ever
renovatio22

I had the Worst Experience Ever with verizon, expecially with trhe technical support.

Below is a short Description of the horrible experience:

One of my house(Apartment) had a problem with internet access about 3 weeks ago (Exactly on July 7), So I Contacted the support department to find a solution on July 8 at 2:30 PM and they scheduled me for an appointment on July 19 due to my availability and the department (I received an Email Confirmation). Everything was ok until that point. Saturday came and there was a no Call and no show from your technician. I was upset but I was going on a business trip so I called again on Wednesday July 23 to ask why the no show and they gave an explanation that there was an error and the technician came on Sunday. So they scheduled me for Thursday July 24 between 8 am to 12 PM(I received an Email Confirmation). Another no call and no show. So at 1:25 PM, I called and spoke with a supervisor who apologized and informed me that the tech could be at my house at 2:59 PM. I could not wait until that time, so I rescheduled it for Saturday July 26 between 12 PM to 5 PM (I received an Email Confirmation) and to accommodate my request, the tech was supposed to arrive after 2 PM. Another no Call and no show. So I called again on Saturday at 6:15 PM to ask for information and spoke with another supervisor who apologized again and assured me that this time the problem was going to be taken care of. According to the supervisor due to schedule issue and error , he was going to schedule for Monday July 28 but a supervisor was going to call me on Sunday morning to send a tech that day and of course another no call and no show. So I called again at 5:35pm to ask for information and another supervisor gave me an excuse and apologized again but he promised that I would have a tech in my apartment by 9 am which didn't happen , I called again at 11:00 am to ask for information and another supervisor gave me more excuses and informed me that a tech could be at my house by 2 pm. I refusde and they assured me that a tech will be in my house between 12 PM and 12:15 PM. Which it didn't happen again.So I called to cancel all my services and they assured me that a tech would work on the problem outside and when I arrived home the problem would be fixed. I arrived home at 6:30 PM and the problem was not fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service Ever
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi renovatio22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service Ever
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We didn't hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you need further assistance, feel free to make a new post in the public Forums. We'll be able to continue looking into your issue.

As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes