billing charge changed without permission?????
Avisun

Hi all,

I know fios has a great customer retention dept ...  I know they will contact you right after you will cancel your service but - how can I get to talk to them before we disconnect service?

we moved to fios from xfinity last year - we got a $119 triple play bundle (net payment is $132).

we moved to a new house in June, before we moved I called fios and asked if ....IF  THERE ARE ANY CHARGES FOR MOVING SERVICE TO A NEW ADDRESS and we would like to keep same plan? THE ANSWER WAS NO PROBLEM NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR THE MOVE ! and we can keep same plan - only thing rep said is that she would have the cancel previous service and start fresh at new address with same plan rate and same services - so we set it up over the phone.

on June 28 a tech came by and made the install at new address using the old equipment we brought from previous home - NO ADD ON EQUIPMENT !

on July/16 or credit card was charged $271 !!!!! that includes some very unexpected charges the we believe may be related to the move.

and our next billing cycles went up to $198 a month for same services !

WE NEVER SINGED ANY DOCS TO CHANGE OUR PLAN OR ALLOWING FIOS TO CHARGE US ANY EXTRA CHARGES!

I have called customer service - Billing dept and was told that they can't do anything about it .... and there is no supervisor or anybody else I could talk to - was told same thing via chat ......

This all seems way too weird for us, we are ready to cancel services and move on cause I cant see any reason why we should pay $695 for 3 months triple play service when we used to pay $396 for the same services up until July.

Anybody has an idea who can we talk too or just pack our stuff and go back to xfinity?

Thanks you.

0 Likes
Re: billing charge changed without permission?????
jhadden123

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Avisun,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We closed your private support case. Make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes