customer service problem
soprano21

I've been stood up by a technician, once again. What recourse do I have? A tech was scheduled to come by my house "sometime between 9-noon Saturday." I stay in my house like a hostage only for the guy to not show up. I got several reminders/assurances beforehand that a tech would be coming by in that timeframe. Then I'm told, this morning, sometime by 1:30 pm; I already know that won't happen. Meanwhile the issue he was meant to address remains, but I cannot trust Verizon to send out a technician. (I've been stood up once before.) What can I do? Who do I have to speak to??

0 Likes
Re: customer service problem
snw2boy

I can relate to your customer service problem. I've only been a verizon tripple play member for 1 full month. Now on month two my bill is up over $40. I tried to call customer service and their automated system redirects you around in circles. After 27 minutes on hold, the system randomly sent me to an extension that only gave me two choices. Neither of which I wanted, then thanked me for my call and promptly disconnected me. If this is the customer servce I can expect in the future, I'm going back to Charter cable.

0 Likes
snw2boy

run away now. before they get you locked in to service.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Did your technician show on Saturday soprano2?

0 Likes