customer service
Angela631

NEVER in my life have I been so angry with a company that i chose to be my provider!!!!!!! I spent 4 and a half hours !!!!!!! 4......!!!!

talking to 11 agents getting hung up on twice by supervisors mind you over a simple issue I was trying to get resolved it began when i was trying to pay my bill online and i couldnt get an agent to help me get signed in I was told they couldnt help me because i couldnt remember my sign in password HELLO? thats why i was trying to get help to pay my bill! I was told I could pay via automated by phone which btw cost 3.50 cents! ok I know 3.50 isnt much but i shouldnt have to pay an extra 3.50 just to pay my bill I was switched to 11 different people because the ones I spoke with I feel didnt want to deal with the issue! after getting that issue straight all I wanted to do was add a service!!!!!!! give you more money each month!!!!!!!!!!!! after 2 hours 45 min of being on hold from 3 agents the customer service man told me that this service was no longer available! so when i ask for a supervisor I was sent to an answering machine!!!!!! are u kidding me?????????? when I call back YES im angry so after being on hold for another 30 min was explaining the issue with a supervisor I WAS HUNG UP ON! for the second time! this is not acceptable customer service behavior a small issue that turned into a 4 hour deal was so uncalled for and to be hung up on by a company that is as large as you are is really unbelievable keep in mind all i was trying to do was pay my bill and order a service that I should have been told by the first person I spoke with was no longer available and then to be told if i wasnt happy with my service the agent told me he could stop my service REALLY???????? why was I ? a customer that pays you for a service treated with such disrespect????? when you speak with a sales agent no problem!!! but if you try to get an issue resolved your treated with disrespect!!!! i am in the process of looking into another service provider being hung up on by a supervisor is jus unacceptable!!!!!

0 Likes