looping on login to My verizon page
tns
Master - Level 2

Anyone else experience a non-stop loop on logon to the my verizon page?  After the first prompt for userid and password it doesn't even stop and wait for my response, but just seems to continue looping.

Forrtuately jumping to the forums works, but can get to the my verizon home page.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: looping on login to My verizon page
tns
Master - Level 2

Looks like whatever was wrong was fixed overnight.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

did you try IE without add on's?  worked for me earlier.  

Also my 32 bit worked fine, but my 64 bit gave me problems (Internet explorer)  

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Yes tried without addons.  Firefox and ie32 bit (on 64 bit machine) both currently fail to get to any of the my verizon pages.  I suspect something is down at least in my area (VHO5)

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

For what its worth it seems to passing thru one page indicating a err=1022  https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/ngen/upr/signin.aspx?err=1022

0 Likes
Cyndera1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is ridiculous. I am trying to pay my bill and the page is stuck in a loop on three(!) different browsers, the iPad and my phone. 

Seriously, that is unacceptable. 

I am aware that I can pay my bill otherwise (which I guess I will have to), but it would be nice if this got fixed ... it's downright poor customer service. 

Thanks. 

noisypilot

Regardless of browser, unfortunately myverizon requires cookies to be enabled in order to login to various portions of the site.  Without the cookies, it loops (it's looking for some info that isn't there).  Whoever coded the site did a crappy job of error trapping to tell you what is going on.

EKJ

0 Likes
josephius

I'm getting the same, trying to pay a bill is not working but I cleared cache and was able to get to the myverizon site I think traffic is tremendous to slow them down this bad! Happy Holidays

0 Likes
Cyndera1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cookies are enabled ... it's absolutely ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Tom-40

Same issue across Chrome, IE and a couple machines.  Glad to know it is not just me.  Verizon is pretty smart about this stuff.  They will figure this out and get it fixed.  The last thing they want is everyone needing to call customer service.

0 Likes
Cyndera1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pretty smart in this case would be fire the coder and get it fixed. They want their money, right?

I am sorry to be so (word filter avoidance), but it's just not acceptable for such a large company.