my account
artisk
I been a customer @ Verizon for 5yrs & believe they are trying 2 pull one one me my bill is $560.00 every month & have my usage control set up on my other 2 lines but they tell me I don't but I do because I'm paying for it every month.
0 Likes
Re: my account
charliebarrett
Contributor - Level 2
OUCH!!! $560/month? That's more than my home mortgage!

I'd set up parental controls and forbid the kids from ordering anything if that's the problem. A good spanking might leave an impression if they try to violate that rule, or make them get a job to pay for it if over 14!

And I thought my $200 per month was too expensive for my FIOS Internet / TV / Home phone bundle because of various other taxes and fees. I never order a movie and no premium movie channels.
0 Likes
Re: my account - Do You Mean Mobile Phone Accounts?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@artisk wrote:

... they are trying 2 pull one one me my bill is $560.00 every month & have my usage control set up on my other 2 lines ... 

I don't speak "texting" all that well, but it appears that you are referring to your mobile telephone service.  If that's the case please note that these pages are for Verizon Communications customers (FiOS TV, Internet, etc.).  You should use the VZ Wireless forums (top of each page).  Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: my account
Annoyed100

Could anyone tell me how many times a year they pay Verizon? Between Aug 1 2012 and Aug 16 I have made 14 payments. Once I make my September payment, it will be 15. I know that Verizon expects payment one month in advance.

However, according to my calculations after 15 payments October should certainly be covered. I have tried talking to Verizon representatives. They were not any help. The first was extremely rude,  talked down to me the entire time and refused to give me her name or allow me to speak to a supervisor. The second just did not understand what I was trying to say.

0 Likes