Re: netflix promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please let us know if you do not receive your code within the time promised.

0 Likes
fantini1

hi

i didnt receive anything from you

no promo code, no email, no nothing

This will be my last friendly try!

Thank you

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fantini,

We have passed your message to the eCenter team.

0 Likes
greenbit

I recently signed up for Verizon Fios Triple Play bundle on Oct 2014 (2 year contract) which offered new customers a free $150 visa gift card and free netflix access for 1 year. When I signed up I was informed that I would receive the Netflix access login details after a month. So, a month later I called to inquire about the netflix offer and the Verizon representative provided me with the phone number of Parago Inc, a 3rd party company that handles their Netflix promotional offer setup and a unique reference number to followup on my netflix account. I reached out to Parago  and provided them with my reference number that I received from Verizon. They collected my details (Name, Address, email, phone number, etc.) and assured me that I would receive my details in my email after 48-72 hours. I never received anything in my email post 72 hours so I called back and they asked me to check my junk email and there was nothing from them. So they said, they would re-issue it within 72 hours. I've called them almost 6 times and each time it's been the same story. I am convinced this is a scam.

What happened to him just happen to me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello greenbit

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
wjbelden

Hello - I am also have not recieved my Netflix promotion.  I signed up for FiOS 50/50 on January 12, and Neflix was part of the promotion.  

I have not been able to find any VZ customer service able to help.  

Thank you

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
wjbelden

Hello - as of May 1, no one has reached out, and I have not gotten any messages in my email spam folder.  

This is begining to get ridiculous.  Has anyone gotten thier Netflix promo codes?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for letting us know. We will send another note to them.

0 Likes
noldy12

I still have not received my Netflix promo either.  Got off the phone with an agent today and she told me they would send it in November or December of 2015.  Ridiculous!

0 Likes