one bill and customer service complaint
bazzainpitt1
March of last year I purchased 2 cell phones from Verizon and the wireless store manager told me that I would be entitled to $15 discount per month to which he had also sent me several emails confirming this so after several phone calls I was eventually able to get the $15 discount on my one bill for 12 months, but... The problem I have now is that I called on Wednesday 25th July to have this discount extended and after speaking to a rep that was playing the I don't understand what you are asking for I then asked to be transferred to a supervisor but the rep transferred to one bill who then transferred me back to billing. I then got to speak to Darrel who told me that he really understood my dilemma and he sent a ticket to for the $15 discount to be applied along with the standard $5 mthly discount for a 2 yr agreement he told me that he would call my home # on Friday 27th and guess what no call. Can a responsible Verizon rep/supervisor or manager please contact me regarding this issue, please. PS when I first called I was told that i wasn't in the system to receive the $250 visa gift card(although I checked the options when I renewed in May), but the rep said he was placing it on my account.. Could this also be verified thanks for taking the time to read this
0 Likes
Re: one bill and customer service complaint
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
bazzainpitt1
why is no one ever willing to take responsibility for their mistakes every time I call Verizon I get someone that tells me to contact this dept or use their online chat, every time I have chatted with an online rep they tell me that they are only for setting up new orders or reviewing packages with customers. I am not asking for much only that Verizon adhere to the contract
0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@bazzainpitt wrote:
 ... why is no one ever willing to take responsibility for their mistakes every time I call Verizon  ...
If I can assume that your question is not rhetorical, then perhaps I can suggest an answer.  In the majority of cases you probably do not actually speak with the person who actually set up your original contract or service.  It seems therefore unlikely that the individual you do speak with when reporting a problem would apologize for something another unidentified individual did,, even assuming there ever was a "mistake."
I would however also note that in essentially every instance in which I have had to contact VZ regarding a problem with either service or billing (and I have spent quite a bit of time on billing issues), I have been "flooded" with apologies about the inconvenience.  I suppose my experience is significantly different from yours, but just now I cannot imagine why that is the case.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
kchoi419

I had Verizon for many years but then I switched to Comcast for one year and came back to Verizon because they had a great holiday deal. When I had Verizon I had many billing issues every month and this time, I'm having billing issues again. When I signed up the bundle price was $74.99 but so far every bill that I got isn't giving me the one bill credit which makes it $84.99. When I called customer service she told me that I have to keep calling in for $10 credit until the bill fixes itself. What does that mean? When is the bill going to fix itself? She had no idea. I'm very upset with Verizon for having such poor customer service.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

khc419,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes