"QUICK VOTE"
Obamacares
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do 100% of your "quick vote" questions have Republican bias in the poll? There has not been a single question that had a democratic view in the polling. Not one. Today's question; "Should the goverment do more to help the poor" is just another example. I have verizon fios but I am going to change my internet home page as a result of your politically biased quick vote questions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "QUICK VOTE"
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Obamacares wrote:

Why do 100% of your "quick vote" questions have Republican bias in the poll? There has not been a single question that had a democratic view in the polling. Not one. Today's question; "Should the goverment do more to help the poor" is just another example. I have verizon fios but I am going to change my internet home page as a result of your politically biased quick vote questions.

I'm confused. Are you implying that the question itself is biased, or that the votes indicate more GOP supporters answering than Democrats?

Justin46
Legend

@somegirl wrote:

I'm confused......

What confuses me is why anybody would want to have MyVerizon as their home page to begin with. Smiley Very Happy

I have 6 "home pages" set up in Firefox, and not one of them is MyVerizon. There are many, many far more useful and interesting web pages available than that one.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Kingly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just checked one answer on one of these quick vote/quick poll things....what a total waste of time..the answer I checked came up totally different...can't beleive I got suckered into this.....what a piece of crap home page- I'll be changing!

0 Likes