three weeks of frustration
not-happyatall

My account still does not work, after repeted visits by techs...hours on the phone with many "top level" tech and cs folks....my account does not show online or on the tv....does not work....am real tired of being on the phone for hours and repeated visits by service techs......and not fixed...am a 21 year customer but am going to ditch all of this as there is no resolution to these problems.

My phone dials numbers by itself.....45 times last month...

cannot manage my account online as it 'does not exist'

and there is no resolution to this evidently.

not-happyatall

0 Likes
Re: three weeks of frustration
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
not-happyatall

Yes that is what I heard this morning....they told me I was going to tier 2...and somebody would call...but of course...no call...

thanks

0 Likes
not-happyatall

I got a call this am from somebody that CAN help....but have to wait until monday....

0 Likes
not-happyatall

almost there....1/2 of it works...I will say once you get to the right person with verizon, they can get it done....just takes a while lol..

0 Likes
not-happyatall

All fixed now.....you just have to get to the right person at verizon to get things taken care of   ...

am happy now....and thanks Ray.

0 Likes