two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing
rlst

I two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing, therefore I have not paid one of the bills-unbeknownst to me. How can I see both accounts on line & get emails when bills are due for both accounts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@rlst wrote:

... two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing, therefore I have not paid one of the bills-unbeknownst to me. How can I see both accounts on line & get emails when bills are due for both accounts?

First, by definition each account MUST have a distinctive email address.  That's just how it works.

Next, you must sign into each account separately, using the user name and pass assigned to the first account, and then later the user name and pass assigned to the second account.

In other words, sign into account one, pay the bill, sign out from account one, and then sign in to account two using the account two information.  Hope that's clear enough.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@rlst wrote:

... two accounts and two account numbers but only one account shows on line for billing, therefore I have not paid one of the bills-unbeknownst to me. How can I see both accounts on line & get emails when bills are due for both accounts?

First, by definition each account MUST have a distinctive email address.  That's just how it works.

Next, you must sign into each account separately, using the user name and pass assigned to the first account, and then later the user name and pass assigned to the second account.

In other words, sign into account one, pay the bill, sign out from account one, and then sign in to account two using the account two information.  Hope that's clear enough.

Good luck.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

What he said.  I have two, one in NY and one in FL.  They have no way to combine them on one email.  So you need one email id to logon to each.

0 Likes