urgent assistance
dawgkilla1975

Dear verizon CEOs, and to whom else it may concern.
My name is {edited for privacy}. I dont normally reach out for assistance or help for anything. I like to pay my on way and make ends meet the best i can. I am a single father with two children i am raising solely on my own. As of late i have been laid off of work, i am looking for employment, haven't had much luck lately in finding a job. I have recently filed for unemployment, and food assistance. I am also trying to contact other organizations for rent and bill assistance. I would like to ask you if there is anyway u could please forgive my dedt to you, and extend my phone services. I need the phone services for continued search for employment. As u may know cell phones have become necessary this day in time, as i have employers who will possibly contact me via email or may just call. Without my phone and its services i may potentially miss that very important job opportunity. Any help/ assistance you can extend to me would be greatly appreciated by me and my children. Thank you, {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: urgent assistance
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dawgkilla1975,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative about your account, you should contact customer service directly.

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

If you need to post about a Verizon Wireless issue, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes