ATTENTION: ANY VERIZON MODERATOR PLZ READ
amaya1

I've been told the only way I can disconnect is to speak with someone in person at customer service.  What if I haven't been able to reach anyone in person? 

Please give me advice on the best time to call and information I should have on hand to speed up the process?

Also, I live in Indiana, PA and want to return the equipment for both my father and myself ASAP.  Could you advise the address I need to send to?

Perhaps once FIOS is an alternative, whatever is going on with the company will have resolved itself.  I am looking forward to that day.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Re: ATTENTION: ANY VERIZON MODERATOR PLZ READ
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello amaya

Moderators do not have access to the kind of information you need.  You can contact Verizon through one of the options on this page:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

I would try first thing in the morning during business hours.

gchalot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I take it you're trying to reach them by phone. If you just keep pressing OPER on your phone, you'll be able to talk to someone.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gchalot wrote:

I take it you're trying to reach them by phone. If you just keep pressing OPER on your phone, you'll be able to talk to someone.

Second this. Press 0 at the main menu. If you get stuck at a prompt, choose the option for billing/retentions and talk to them. You shouldn't have a problem from this point.

0 Likes