Account got deactivated and won't reenable after payment.
kevin0071
Basically I brought some of this on myself by not paying the bill in a couple of months. Anyways I got the noaccess.verizon.net and payed my bill and waited there suggested 4 hours. Now two days later and many phone calls to support my account is pending. They do have the payment and everytime I talk to someone they.Tell me to wait 4 hours and it should be working. I just don't know what to do anymore, I need someone that can actually help me. I can still access the modem and router so its not spyware I would think. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and btw sorry for spelling or anything typing this from my phone.
0 Likes
Re: Account got deactivated and won't reenable after payment.
kevin0071
By the way just noticed the page I'm being sent to on the browser is Verizon online walled garden and tried turning off through modem and still get walled garden so has to be on there end I would think.

0 Likes
Re: Account got deactivated and won't reenable after payment.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes