Address Problems
usnphoenix

Hello,

I recently bought a newly built house.  When i enter my address into the verizon website, i am given the option for apt A,B,C,D, AND E at my address.  There are no apartments.  It is a single family home.

I called Verizon to clarify the issue and order services.  They said to use the Apt A address.  I did.  My order was cancelled by Verizon because they "did not have permission to service my apartment complex".  Like I said, the apartments don't exist, it is a single family home.

I was told they had to put an engineering request and the issue would be resolved in 24-48 hours and i could resubmit my order.  Its been 72 and my address is still not recognized in the system.

Verizon shipped my dsl modem and would not give me a UPS return label for it.  The modem is useless if I cannot get DSL and phone service to my house.  Now i have to also cancel my direct TV install as I need the internet or a phone line to have the direct tv services installed.

No one from verizon will tell me if my service request is being processed.  They keep telling me to use apt A and it keeps getting cancelled.  This is unsat.

0 Likes
Re: Address Problems
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Address Problems
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello usnphoenix,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with new service setup or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes