Billing
billedout1

Back in April I had  my internet speed increased but it never got any faster.i called and explained the situation and they got me to tech support.the tech was hard to understand but was very polite and after about an hour said he couldn't fix the problem and would have to send someone to check the cable going to the house.i told him I did not want anyone to come if there  was a  charge.he assured me that there would be no charge so I agreed.the service man came and changed something in the box outside and everything was fine.then I received my bill which had a $91 service charge on it.i called billing and they said the bill was correct and I had to pay the charge.i asked if they taped the call so they could go back and see what was said but they just put me on hold and would say I had to pay the charge.i have been a verizon  customer for a very long time.i have had other charges that i have just paid because it wasn't worth the hassle of calling and spending a hour on the phone but when someone tells you there won't be a charge and there is one on your bill, that's going to far.my cable company will come and add internet and phone to my TV cable for no service charge.and I was going to bundle my phone and internet and TV with verizon.im lucky i waited.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi billedout,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We were able to rectify this issue for you, billedout! You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Thank you,

-Rachel