COMPLETELY DISATISFIED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME
Desiboys

This is a very urgent complain regarding the verizon service I have been getting.

I have placed an order with verizon internet service for high speed internet with the charge of $39.99 per month with no annual contract on Wednesday (01/04/2012)on the very next day that is Thursday I received one package from verizon and when I called verizon tech support I had been informed that my order had been placed on hold due to credit verification issue.

I cleared that issue then I have received a call from verizon to install my internet service. Agent came on Wednesday 01/11/2012 and he installed our high speed internet service.

On the very next day that is on 01/12/2012 I received another package from Verizon. I again called to verizon tech support talked with sales department and informed him that my service has already installed so what am I going to do with this another set of modem and all.

he said to me that sometimes it happens that system by mistake send equipment set twice. I said OK. He said to me that he is going to send me a box so that i can send another set of equipment back to you guys.

Now TODAY I GOT A MAIL FROM VERIZON SAYING THAT I HAVE SOME VERIZON DOUBLE PLAY order. WHAT IS THAT?  in fact monthly charge is $49.99 for 12 months.

Now From my scenario can you really come to know what am I supposed to do? I mean I have been miss guided every time I call verizon.

I do not want to continue with verizon service at all if I will not get any solution for the problems I am having currently

Moreover today when I called to sales department and I was explaining him everything HE HUNG UP MY CALL.

HOW COULD HE????

IS THIS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE?????

UNSATISFIED

I am hoping that some responsible and senior person will call me.

0 Likes
Re: COMPLETELY DISATISFIED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Desiboys,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes