• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
jschultz09
0 Kudos

Can't get service

Recently my mother, age 87, moved into the first floor of an owner occupied, two family home.  When we tried to get DSL we were told that it wasnt' available.  But the landlord on the 2nd floor already has DSL,  It's in the house!!!!!  We were told that Cust. srvc. would have to put through a 'loop qualification"  and it would take 24 to 48 hours.  I have been calling almost everyday for almost 2 weeks now, and there is still no qualification.

The service is already in the house!  They have to go past the 1st floor to get to the second.  They should be able to do this over the phone.  What's the problem???

My mom doesn't hear well over the phone.  She also does a lot of writing for newspapers and such.  She needs this service.  I don't understand what the issue is.

Silver Contributor I
BrianMcD
0 Kudos

Re: Can't get service

Does she have a Verizon Land Line in the Apartment ?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Contributor
jschultz09
0 Kudos

Re: Can't get service

Yep.

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411