Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
DCombs
0 Kudos

Connecting devices to wireless network.

We are trying to connect a PSP to our wireless network.  It is asking for a Default Router Number.  What is this number and how do I find it?

Gold Contributor VII
dslr595148
0 Kudos

Re: Connecting devices to wireless network.

#1 What is the brand and model of your router?

#2 What is the LAN IP of it?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Contributor
XanuPhel
0 Kudos

I'm facing a similar issue.  I just purchased a PSP3000 and cannot connect it to my verizon highspeed wireless modem.  I had the same problem connecting to the PS3 but fixed it using forum posts.  I've tried every form of altering encryption (WPA, WEP, None) and the PSP won't connect to the access point.  I'm tryng to update the firmware from 6.30 to 6.37 but I need the connection.  My only other recourse is to wait until next week for my memory stick to arrive to update that way.

Contributor
SandyRai

do u mean "default IP address" of the router ? the deafult IP address of Verizon's router/modem is 192.168.1.1

Open an IE window, type the default IP address in the Address bar. Modem GUI page comes up. select the settings and that should be it.

Contributor
SteveSalfeety
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

please give me the steps to connect my new lap top computer to the verizon wireless network.  Also why is my Internet Explorer being provided by Cox High Speed Internet?

my router model is actiontec m1424wr

where do i find LAN IP?

[edited to merge posts]

Gold Contributor VII
Smith6612
0 Kudos

It is "Provided By Cox" since you probably ran their installation software back when you previously (?) had them which rebranded IE. That can be changed with a Registry edit. Verizon used to do the same thing back in the days of IE6.

========
The first to bring me 1Gbps Fiber for $30/m wins!
Contributor
mark1971
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same exact problem. Did you find solution? I have not and have not had problem hooking up nin.ds tablets or laptops.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411