DSL ACTIVATION
mike481

Still trying to get DSL turned on after three weeks .The order was cancelled many times by verizon . So far we have recieved three start up kits in the mail   and sent one back so far. .Last night it was suppost to  be turn on but no luck again. After many phone calls and getting cut off and put on hold I was told the copper wire was not installed.  Well I already know that . The tech was out on monday and told us he could not install the wire with out a work order .Well  im back on the phone trying to get a work order to install the wire .  I got talk to someone  in  the phillipines  but they could not  help me till monday , We got a new lab top for xmas so we can go wireless. But I have to wonder if this is all worth it . If I cant get high speed it should not be offered on my bill. Is  it  available in my area they say it is .   Any help or ideas ?

0 Likes
Re: DSL ACTIVATION
Adrienne_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I apologize about the issues you have been having I sent you a private message to further assist you.  Thank You.

0 Likes
VAMrsM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had a similar situation that I have been battling since the same time!

Since the OP apparently was able to get assistance, I am hoping I can using these forums too.

We ORDERED DSL before we made an offer on a property. We bought the property and when it was time for hook up found that our order was cancelled without any notification.

There is a T1 line already installed at the property and we get nothing but run arounds ever since and now after purchasing a property with criteria of having high speed internet due to a HOME RUN BUSINESS, we are being refused any internet service at all. I feel that Verizon has done nothing to compensate for their mistake and now we are stuck in this property and are suffering due to it.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VAMrsM

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes