DSL outage Alexandria VA 22314
alexandriagabe
Our DSL has been out since last night. Resetting modem doesn't work. Is there an outage in the area?
0 Likes
Re: DSL outage Alexandria VA 22314
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the service troubles you had. Now that 3 days have passed are you still having troubles? Please reply back if so that way we can assist further.

0 Likes
Lynnf54

My laptop has not been able to connect to the internet since 8/19. Has the Windows Update from this past Saturday night/early Sunday morning created a conflict (possibly related to firewalls)? My modem/router is working properly & the laptop successfully connects wirelessly to the router; but it cannot get to the internet. However, my iPhone is able to access the internet using this same wireless router.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I really can't say what the windows update included and what impact it had on your wireless. I can say I have not heard of others with this problem and my own personal computer is still connecting wirelessly after the most recent update. We know the router does have internet service because your iPhone is able to access it, so its not a Verizon issue. Best I can advise would be to delete the wireless connection profile for your house and reset it up fresh.

0 Likes