DSL works sometime
jbp1
I have been a verizon customer since 1997. My DSL works sometime and I mean sometimes. I called Verizon and they tell me I am too far from the Sub Station. So Verizon why am I paying you for nothing. I have had numerous technicans come out changing cables and everything still no DSL its so bad that I'm writing this on my Blackberry with AT&T. Verizon as soon as I can find someone who can offer me internet when I want you're gone
0 Likes
Re: DSL works sometime
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: DSL works sometime
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jbp,

We didn't hear back from you regarding you private support case.

Please make a new public post in the forums, if you still need some assistance. We're available 24 hrs a day and will be able to continue looking into your trouble for you.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes