Extremely bad service on a Verizon caused issue.
michaelpmcclure

I initiated a service upgrade on my DSL line.  This caused the DSL to be bundled with the phone at the physical address.  Once the order was placed and the ticket started my DSL and phone service ceased to exists.  That was on December 5.  I still do not have any service from Verizon as of 5:00pm on December 10.  This is EXTREMELY frustrating since all that really was supposed to happen to the line at the residence was a bump in internet speed.  Since this is a Verizon created issue, I fail to see any reason why Verizon will not put a priority on fixing my issue.  I have been without service for almost a week with no explanation as to why it is taking so long.  If I were a business customer I would have lost a lot of money by now because of this.  This has impacted all the members of my family because my daughter cannot do her school work, my wife cannot do our finances or other research.  The only reason I have stayed with Verizon through this issue is that there is no other option.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely bad service on a Verizon caused issue.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi michaelpmcclure,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
michaelpmcclure

Lawrence,

I have had a support issue open since the trouble was first noticed on Thursday Dec 5.  I cannot get any answers as to why it is taking so long to fix an issue caused by Verizon.  Apparently, there is a MAJOR disconnect between the support call center and the rest of the verizon world.  For a company that touts "Can you hear me now?" and the answer is supposed to be "Yes", this is the farthest thing from the truth.

I feel like I have been lied to and ignored the multiple times per day that I have called support.  Every time I have been told that I would receive a call back, I have not.  Every time I have been told I would get a text or email, I have not.

I still say that if I had any other viable option for home phone and internet, I would already be there since it is now day 7 of Verizon causing and issue and not fixing it.

The next step will be BBB and FCC reports if the problem is not fixed today.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

michaelpmcclure,

We have closed your private support thread due to no response from you. We hope you were able to take care of your issue. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our. help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes