Extremely poor customer service
Kesugeo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am moving into new residence on Friday and as I was putting in a move order for my DSL / phone service I was told by the Order Dept CSR that service has already been established there and has been for quite some time.  This is a complete impossibility as the residence I am moving into is a new construction that has the phone lines from all the interior jacks just hanging outside the home not connected in any way shape or form with Verizon's main telephone line on the pole.

Why is it so difficult for any CSR at all at Verizon to understand that there is an address conflict in their system and at the very least make an effort to resolve this issue????

0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor customer service
Kesugeo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I now just found out that it was the county that gave my builder an incorrect house number.  So now I am back to calling the CSR's to fix the error.

Cancel order I faught so hard to get into system.  I was actually surprised to find a CSR that saw the odd situation I was in and worked with me.

Try and open new order to fix house number error .... "Sir, it will take 24-48 hours to build that address ..."  How come it takes so long to data entry a few lines into a system??? 

With close date approaching within that time frame I am now going to be left without 911 coverage .... great thanks Verizon wonderful service  Man Mad Man Mad

I am so glad that there is NO other option for communication or internet in my neck of the woods  Smiley Mad  Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor customer service
Pooky1

I have also had EXTREMELY POOR service with Verizon as a whole.  I have had an open tag for the last 9 days, never mind the 24 to 48 hours.  I have been told that a technician would show up at my house 2 times. I have lost hours at work, and when not at work, that means hours with out pay.  Every person that I have talked to always apologizes but they can do NOTHING, they have to always contact my local tech team, and that seems to be the problem.  How can a company that prides themselves with AWARD winning customer service consistently drop the ball?  Not to mention that everyone I have talked to can barely speak english.  I don't have a problem with that most of the time, but when I put the call on speaker phone and 4 people in the room can not understand the person on the other end it gets a little rediculous.

Ranting I am , I am so fed up with poor customer support, even the support on the internet can't do anything but give you another number to call..............................so frustrating!!!!!

0 Likes