Filing a complaint against Verizon?
pixiestyx

Last month, I attempted to sign up for high speed internet and phone service through Verizon. A $100 deposit was required for the internet and taken out of my account, yet I never receieved anything from Verizon. I called to cancel the order, and at first, they couldn't even find an order. Then they found it, or so they claimed, and cancelled it.

I asked for my $100 to be refunded and was told it would be returned. Well, after a week, there was nothing, so I called back. Kept getting transferred and was told 6-8 business days. After 8 business days, still no money. Called again. Kept getting a run around. Was transferred countless times, talked to many unhelpful, incompetent **bleep**, and was basically told to keep waiting.

Finally got some woman to tell me it was being processed and would take 3-5 business days. Yesterday was business day #5 and I still never got my money back. Called yesterday and was told they were going to try and track the refund, and that I would be getting contacted today.

Today came and it's now 9:12 PM. No money, no call back. I called Verizon 3 times today. First time, I talked to some **bleep** who told me it wasn't Verizon's problem. **bleep** better believe it's your problem. My account has a $100 charge on it from Verizon. So I hung up on him and called back.

Talked to another **bleep** who said I had to either keep waiting for my money, or I could talk to a supervisor. I asked for a supervisor, and after being on hold for 10 minutes, was told I couldn't speak to one. So I got mad and hung up.

Called back a third time. As for a supervisor and was told I was speaking to an account manager. She was unhelpful(typical) and transferred me. I spoke to another woman who said she didn't understand why I didn't already have my money, and that she would send my information to a manager. Now I'm supposed to wait until tomorrow to find out if I'll ever be getting my $100 back.

I NEED that money back ASAP! That was half of my paycheck. I work for minimum wage and only get paid every two weeks. I am part time. I make barely any money. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED NOW AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LIED TO, IGNORED, AND STOLEN FROM. How in the hell do I get my money back, and how do I file a complaint against these **bleep** who can't even do a simple job?

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint against Verizon?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint against Verizon?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

pixiestyx,

We closed your private case, due to you no longer responding. It seems like you may have received the refund check already. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes