Free Verizon Website With Services?
skip77

Does Verizon still have the free web spaces for customers? I used to have a free webspace from Verizon but had a long break in Verizon service. A year or so ago I signed back up with Verizon - did not see any mention of the free web space with my bundle which includes DSL. Can anyone tell me if I have a free webspace and if so how to find it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Free Verizon Website With Services?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon "Free Webpage" service was sunset months ago, and was reduced in functionality for a year prior to the shutdown.

Consider looking into using a free web host, such as x10Hosting. Services like those are ISP independent (meaning if you move from Verizon to another provider, you will still have your website for free) and offer far more flexibility and features over the ISP hosted pages. These free hosts include e-mail, far more storage than Verizon offered, PHP support, Ruby support, website builders, "Bring your own Domain," and more.

View solution in original post

Re: Free Verizon Website With Services?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon "Free Webpage" service was sunset months ago, and was reduced in functionality for a year prior to the shutdown.

Consider looking into using a free web host, such as x10Hosting. Services like those are ISP independent (meaning if you move from Verizon to another provider, you will still have your website for free) and offer far more flexibility and features over the ISP hosted pages. These free hosts include e-mail, far more storage than Verizon offered, PHP support, Ruby support, website builders, "Bring your own Domain," and more.