High Speed Internet
pluslife

I have been having slow connectivity issues and no connectivity issues with my Verizon high speed internet for several weeks. Many attempts using Verizon In Home Agent did not resolve the problem.  A technician finally opened a ticket on Tuesday and I was promised resolution including possibly the need for a technician to come to my house by Thursday 5/5 at 8:32 p.m.  I have just spent over 2 hours excalating my call and now have been promised a technician at my house Monday.  This lack of customer service is inexcusable.  I have just been told that the problem is at the central office.  With a company this large would you not think that resolution could have been achieved with much less frustration and at a faster pace than this.  The best that Verizon could offer is a 1 month credit for my service.  Hours of my time and my inability to complete course work for my on-line degree are worth much more than $24.99.  Similar problem should be posted in this forum and hopefully all will know that this exists and maybe something will be done about it.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: High Speed Internet
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?

0 Likes
Re: High Speed Internet
jerzy1

I have been trying to get internet service for my dad for over a month now!!I spent hours on line at my computers as we as countless hours on my phone...using minutes!! I get transferred, hung up on, not provided with proper information and the latest was the icing...they told me it was not available in my area...not fios...dsl!! After a month of self cancelation. WOW!! Here is the ZINGER!! My elderly dad actually called and finally got the modem sent. He tried to go thru the registration process and somehow got thru. Friday to saturday afternoon he had internet service! They called on saturday and told him that they need someone who can understand computers be there to help him!?!?!?!?!?!? and that was the last of the connection! obtw....I was supposed to get a call back from the lady who said we weren't able to get internet there! I never did!!! What a bunch of **bleep**!!

I haven't got a first bill yet but I hope they know it will be GREATLY disputed!!! Oh I didn't even go into the phone problems we had that was finally resolved about a week ago!! UNBELIEVABLE VERIZON!!! **bleep**?

0 Likes