Re: Horrible Service and bad feelings
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As before, please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
leilanilujan

I get that for just the public side of forum content... I'm definitely a clean inbox kind of girl...  but for the private support case that is supposed to be YOU and the FORUM STAFF only? I feel like that should be automatic.

0 Likes
TheRaider

I too am experiencing very bad service and bad feelings. I called on Tuesday because I have been getting disconnected 20 times per day. The person I spoke with said that someone from tier 2 tech support would call me within 24 hours. The next day, 24 hours later, no one had called. I called back and was told someone would call me from tier 2 within 24 hours and they never did. When I called back the next day I was told I was past the commitment time and someone would be calling me the next day. 

Someone called me from the local office this morning and said they had moved me to a less busy block and that it should fix the problem. It didn't. I have been on the phone with support now for an hour, waiting while Krisna tries to get a hold of someone from the intermittint team. This is terrible service. Also, when I called on the second day, the first rep I called ask me to hold and then hung up on me.

How can I get this resolved?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TheRaider,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
TheRaider

Thank you. I used the chat option and spoke to a rep that said she would send an email to the Presidential Appeals team to monitor my ticket. I have a tech coming out tomorrow, so hopefully it will be fixed.

Should I still use the link for the private board?

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, you should keep all posts and information on the private support board.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TheRaider,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with your DSL or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TheRaider,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close out the private message. If you have any more issues connection you can contact the rep directly. If you ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes