Horrible Service.
Raivotar
So within the past week, my internet service has gone out twice. That wasn't the first time it's gone out, it's been doing this at least once every two weeks. It goes out very frequently, every time it does it's for at least over a day, most of the time over two days straight. It's happening more often and maybe it's just where we live, but we pay our bills, and I don't think we should have this kind of service. If it doesn't stop, we're just going to change service providers.
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service.
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
#1 What is the brand and model of your modem?

#2 What is the brand and model of your router?
0 Likes
ras-bns
I"m having the exact same problem. Service has been good overall for the past year, but recently my DSL has not been working for a day or two at a time. I have a Westall 2200 modem, but the modem seems fine. Service has gone out, mostly on the weekends, which has kept me from getting work done. I've had to use my work internet connection. If this continues, I'll have to go with another company. I usually call Verizon only as a last resort, because customer service often seems confused and confusing. I'm going to wait this out and shop around for another service.
0 Likes
mrk23
Same problem. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! There's no thunder storms or anything and the service is still unstable, disconnecting me every few minutes. FIX IT UP @ QUEENS, NY PLZ!
0 Likes