How do I suspend my internet service?
HorneAC

I have regular internet (not FIOS) and I will be deploying to Iraq for a year starting 1 September.  Two questions:  (1) Can I suspend my service from 1 September to 1 October and (2) How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes
Re: How do I suspend my internet service?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Re: How do I suspend my internet service?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it's only for a month, ask Verizon about suspending the service for vacation purposes. They have "Vacation Suspend" abilities that will disable your circuit and reduce the cost of the service, but you will still have the circuit provisioned for you and under your name. You'll have to ask Billing about this over the phone. For a year, they may be able to vacation suspend it for that long but it's hard to say what they'll do. They may just disconnect and have you sign back up when you're wanting it again.

0 Likes