How to tranfer contacts and e-mail from one verizon account to a new verizon Account
Lisa1232
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon thought it might be nice to disconnect my phone and internet service.  So the dilema I am faced with now is how do I get my old contacts and e-mails back from previous e-mail account, because I was informed even though this was their fault I had to pick a new e-mail address.  When I try to do a transfer via myverizon it tells me it does not recognize the new e-mail address

any help would be appreciated as verizon customer service sucks

Re: How to tranfer contacts and e-mail from one verizon account to a new verizon Account
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Since this is listed in the HSI board, I'm assuming you have a DSL/HSI account. You need to contact Tech Support and get a "repoint" done to move your username. Once that is completed, they can escalate a ticket to have your content moved from the old account to the new. This should not take more than 24-48 hours.

Re: How to transfer contacts and e-mail from one Verizon account to a new Verizon Account
Lisa1232
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for you answer but I had dealings with Tech support over the last 2 weeks since they decided to disconnect my service for no reason and they have no idea how to do this.   I was told by 1 person they could get my old e-mail back and then 2 others told me no then they told me the sales office could do it and transferred me to them only to find out they could not do that either.  So I guess I am out of luck and my e-mails and contacts  Thank you again for your response if you happen to know of any other way please let me know.   

Re: How to tranfer contacts and e-mail from one verizon account to a new verizon Account
bradleydoherty

can you tranfer my EMAIL from my old account to my new account

MY OLD ACCOUNT IS: {edited for privacy}

TO MY NEW ACCOUNT : {edited for privacy}

THANK YOU

bradleydoherty506

0 Likes
Vanman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too was forced to cancel my old account due to Verizons incompetence. Now that I am finally back on line again(with a new account) they say that all my mail as well as my contacts have been lost forever!

Do they give a **bleep**??? Seems like they don't! They suck! I had been without internet for 8 days and for 8 days I argued with them to fix the problem. They outsource calls to every country but AMERICA and you always end up talking to some {please keep your posts courteous} who really only knows how to say how sorry they are for all my problems.

0 Likes
Re: How to transfer contacts and e-mail from one Verizon account to a new Verizon Account
Lisa1232
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally agree with you.  And they think they are going to get away with just crediting me for 1 month of internet service for all the trouble they caused me I don't think so I spent hours on the phone and with live chat only to hear from a billing person that there is n way they can re-point e-mail any longer.They are full of **bleep** with all the technology that is around today they can do anything they just choose not too.

0 Likes
lady6641

Please change e-mail address to: {edited for privacy}

I know longer have t he other e-mail.

Thank You

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello lady6641

That kind of request needs to made by contacting Verizon. This is a peer to peer support forum, and nobody here can do that for you.

0 Likes