India support REALY!!!!
fedup3618
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got off the phone with Shelem in India. One of your technical support technicians. I spent 45 minutes unplugging and plugging in my modem, checking my modem settings and complaining about static on my telephone line she finally resorted to lying to me. I asked her to schedule a technician to come fix my connection. At that point I was told there is a problem with the line in my area and she could not schedule a tech. I tried to explain that the problem has been ongoing for over a year,  and a technician had told me in the past that the static on the line can cause the intenet connection problems I was experiencing.  She completely ignored me and reiterated that many homes in my area were having problems and they are already working on a fix. I then told her that I was talking to my next door neighbor who has Verizon Internet and they have no problems at all not even static on their line. once I was tired of her arguing with me I asked to speak with her manager she then placed me on hold for 5 minutes and when she returned she acted like I never even asked to speak with the manager. I continue to insist on the technician to come out and to speak with her manager when I finally became so frustrated I asked her where she was from she replied India. I immediately asked to speak with an American customer service representative. finally I was transferred to her manager and then transfer to an American customer service representative. He immediately reviewed what was done and schedule a technician to come out to my house. He also told me that there were no problems in my area and he didn't understand why she would have told me something like that. 

I am tired of being lied to by your customer service representatives and I want my problems fixed for good.I also want to be told when I call if I'm speaking with someone in a foreign country and given the option to speak with someone in America.

Re: India support REALY!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes