Installment payment
yunling0206

I received my bill today and it shows there is a "installment payment due 2 of 3". This makes no sense becuase I did not apply for the installment assistant; I installed it by myself. Further, when I quoted the monthly fee, it did not say that I need to pay this installment fee. IT is really disappointing, especially given the slow internet speed. 

Based on the bill, it has been on my previous and this bills. I don't think these are fees I should pay since I think I entilte a refund. 

Please explain to me why it appears in my bill. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Installment payment
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Did you buy the router from Verizon?

0 Likes
yunling0206

The router is part of the package. My service is "High Speed Internet" one; when I ordered it, it said the router is free.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes