Re: Internet Disconnects Every Few Minutes [Please Help]
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
You are too far for the speed you are provisioned at. Verizon would have to drop you down to the next tier for your connection  to remain stable.
0 Likes
Vincent
What exactly does that mean? Will switching to FiOS help at all then?
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Yes switching to Fios will solve your problem and it will be much faster then DSL.
0 Likes
mrk23
The problem arises again today. Great work verizon (sarcasm!).
0 Likes
bdsbull

I have just discovered these forums and thank God.   I thought I was nutso but it turns out if I am than thousands of others are also looney.   I had heard  many were haveing this problem locally (OHIO)  but by reading this forum I see the same issues going on from MASS to ILL and to be honest I became quite aggravated.    So I picked several messages and e-mailed them to support@verizon.net along with a personal message.......

"Do you guys ever read this forum.  If not maybe you should and then you could stop wasting thousands of peoples valuable time (on hold or reset this or let us test that) when you evidently know or should have known that the problem is yours and yours alone.  When will Verizon decide to put resources to resoving this problem?  You are collecting (I am sure for some) a premium price for unlimited internet service that we have in fact not had since at least February(again read the forums).  How does Verizon intend to compensate these customers for supplying only limited (very) services as well as my personal time (which is valued quite high) that you have wasted?  C'mon verizon.........GET A GRIP!!!!"

IF YOU ARE AS FRUSTRATED AS MYSELF,  THEN LETS FLOOD SUPPORT WITH LOTS OF THESE  JUST CLICK ON OPTIONS THEN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND, THEN SEE ABOVE.  Maybe when they see we are not lambs to be led to slaughter but sheep chasing down the shepherd will they finally resolve this.  Last note... I am serious as heck about the compensation.

0 Likes
Vincent
I will like to tell you all that the FiOS people just came today and is doing what they're suppose to do. I have try out the FiOS service for a day or so and report back here to tell you if the disconnection is over.
0 Likes