Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
kccm50
0 Kudos

Internet and phone problems

So i recently got the bundle package. and for days my internet couldn't hold its connection. It would disconnect and id have to restart it. Then repeat in about 2 minutes. Anyways we recently found out that my virus protection software was causing the problem. Or atleast we thought we did. After a few minuets from that solution it disconnected again. This time neither my phone or internet could connect. I was getting No Line and a blinking DSL light. So i call verizon. They said it could be a problem with the phone jack. So i said okay, what are my options. Well i can't get anyone else to do it seeing as i know no one that can help. So they offer me $91 dollars for 30 minutes of service and 46 for every 30 minutes. That's an outrage... The reason i got the bundle was because my old internet service was over charging me and i can't really pay 91 dollars at the moment. Any other choices i have? Because ive got forms to fill and i haven't been able to do that ever since i got verizon. Then i'll have to pay $55 for a service that i barely used.

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Constance
0 Kudos

Re: Internet and phone problems

Hi kccm50, I am a little confused? So we are not sending a tech out to check your phone jack? We are just going to give you a different pricing plan? If you can clarify I would appreciate it, and here is  a link that you can fill out as well so that I can gain access to your account. Thanks! Constance

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411