Internet service
cntstop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Going thu my phone bill I find the internet service went from $29.01 in the January bill to $36.01 in my August bill..Some said that it was because of faster service, well I do not see anything any faster about it..I've had Verizon internet in my present house since 2005 and had it many years before that, I've had Verizon phone service, I started out when phone service was known as Ma Bell..And now things are getting worse than ever, and cost have got out of hand, my wife and I are both retired and over 65 on fixed incomes..We don't have much and can't afford all the bells and whistles in phone service..Still have the wall phone and land line service, nothine else..

Come on people, a $7.00 increase in a year, and more than that in the time I've been on the Internet, we aren't afforded things like FIOS, or much else..We tried to cut our bill having Freedom Essentials, and Direct TV (another money making outfit with poor service), so my triple playbundle is now $132.01..Comcast is to high also, and we have no other options in my area, if there was I"d be there..I had to vent with my frustration over these increases for the Internet servive that is just as slow today as it was when I first put it in.....

0 Likes