Internet signal KEEPS dropping out!
Cam9169
Enthusiast - Level 3

This issue has been a cronic  problem and was supposed to be fixed by the DSL PRESIDENTAL team on 7/24.   I am still having issues....power cycling the modem on a daily basis, calling into first level tech support and we go aound and around with the same questions, reconfigurig the modem etc.   Received a new modem as well.  First level tech tells me they can not excalate it because he can not find anything wrong on our end ???   Two field techs out here and all come to the same conclusion....that I am on a circuit that is over loaded.  DLS PRESIDENTIAL team supposedly put us on another router/card in the CMO.   It was fine for less than a week and it has started all over again.

This happened a few years ago  and affected hundreds in my area for over 9.5 months.   The night mare continues....we are paying ful price for a service that we are not getting.  

0 Likes
Re: Internet signal KEEPS dropping out!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you still have the contact information for your Presidential Appeals rep, please re-open the ticket with them. Otherwise you will have to restart this cycle over again.

0 Likes
Cam9169
Enthusiast - Level 3

**Smith**  The information that you are speaking of, is no longer viable.   I reached out to those on here that sent me messages in the past on that team and they have moved on to other positions.   

The people from DSL Presidental team that have contacted me via a Private Conversation are no longer responding to that thread as well.    

I may be jinxing myself but since Sunday 8/2 we have not had a signal droppage.   

Thank you for checking in  on my situation 🙂

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gotcha. Keep us updated.

0 Likes