Liar liar pants on fire - Verizon could not suck more if it tried.
JoannL1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My latest issue(s).  I was promised a new router (mine is from the year of the flood with download speed of 1mg) in time for my son from Denver to help install it.  Promised by "Michelle" about 4 weeks ago.  Never arrived.  Promised again 2 weeks ago with confirmation {edited for privacy} and that would definitely arrive Dec 22 or 23.  Well, my son returned to Denver yesterday, no router has arrived and I doubt it ever will.  The phone reps constantly hang up on me and never call back.  BUT THEY DID MANAGE TO INCREASE MY MONTHLY RATE TWICE IN THE LAST YEAR WITHOUT ANY INCREASE IN SERVICE.  If it wasn't such a pain in the **bleep** to change to Time Warner, believe you me I'd have done it months ago.  You cannot escalate your complaint on the phone to a supervisor (which I know can be done at Time Warner because my neice works for them in WI and handles issues of incompetence such as I'm experiencing with Verizon.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Liar liar pants on fire - Verizon could not suck more if it tried.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JoannL,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes