Maybe I Can Get Help here from a Verizon Supervisor Because It`s Impossible On the Phone!!!!!
bluznmore

This is a email I just send On Verizons web page, God knows who it`s going too!!!

Hello, Last week I called Verizon to change my phone service to basic phone.I specifically asked not to touch My internet service which was 7.1 mb. Low and behold My HSI was changed to 5.0. I didnt know that and called tech support to report the loss in my speed. I had the 7.1 for over a year and it worked great. A tech came to my house and installed a new line and checked all my house. My connection is fine here. Now I check my bill online and see I`m being charged 52.99 for HSI which is a 7.1 acct. I call again and find out Im on a 5 mg acct. SO i got downgraded and my bill wasnt downgraded. After HOURS on the phone with tech, billing, tech again and again, Im finally told Im at a 5 mg acct and cant get 7.1. Well, ive had 7.1 for over a yr so I know I can get it. Anyway after hours of trying to get my acct changed back to 7.1 with no success, I finally called and canceld my phone and internet. If im only getting 5.0 hsi thats 39.99 a month not 52.99. The guy was awfull cocky on the phone at billing and didnt even care I was cancelling all my service with Verizon. He said your getting what your getting in speed and thats it, and I cannot change your price. So I said cancel me and he said Np. Wow doesnt Verizon care about losing a customer when there are other options for the customer to get? Well anyway I will be turned off Mon Am he said and said goodbye. I cant beleive his attitude when a customer wanted to shut all his service off. All I wanted is for my hsi to be the way it was the last yr and change my phone service. Changing my phone service was the biggest mistake I ever made. I lost my speed that I had and have basic phone service for like 10 bucks less that what I was paying before I called. For saving 10$ a month I lost my 7.1 connection and Long distance, voicemail, call waiting, and caller id. ALl that lost and my bill changed 10$. Does that make sense to you?? SO finally after hours of trying and hours of wasting my time now I`m left with nothing!. I just thought you would like to know how your customers are treated when a problem occurs. It was terrible beleive me. I`ll get Comcast now after all this greif. And to think all that had to be done was to fix my HSI back to the way it was for over the last yr. Flip a switch and all are happy, but no way I could not get that done for the life of me. I wish I could send this email to a supervisor because I`m sure its just gonna get read by someone and tossed in the trash. But to get a supervisor on the phone is like pulling teeth. Getting anything done with Verizon take you all day on the phone, and that I spent and got no where at all. Im one Unhappy customer which I have been since verizon was bell telephone, almost 40 yrs. Dont you guys care about losing a customer at all? Oh well, I`m wasting my time again by doing this but I`m so aggrivated I could scream.

Thanks Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Maybe I Can Get Help here from a Verizon Supervisor Because It`s Impossible On the Phone!!!!!
Kenilworthkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck, I have a similar issue, I'm being billed for 3/768 service but provisioned for 1.5/384 and that's all I get.  Tech support & billing attitude?  Love it or shove it, we don't care, we can't fix it, live with it.

0 Likes