Re: Modem Problem
pattyandme
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok in addition when you join a game server from the master server it locks the modem

I was able to join a game by direct link to the games server ip without the modem locking

as well the game uses PB from even balance < im checking but i dont think has a pass through the fire wall

0 Likes
jadedjay

I do not have a router, & not sure how to obtain my modem log.

0 Likes
pattyandme
Enthusiast - Level 2

you have to log into the modem with your account name and password

type 192.168.1.1 in your internet brouser and then it will ask for the user name and password once in your moden settings will be there

if you havent yet doen this

default account name is admin

and i think the password feild is empty

ince you do then change the modem user name and passwrd to secure it

0 Likes
pattyandme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Surprised Fixed

Bridged the DSL westell 6100g to a netgear wireless router I had.

was using a hub and the router within the modem but was conflicting with DHCP somehow with my games setup.

not sure but its not dropping the connection now .

good to go here

jadedjay

Been down with a cold. I still do not understand why our two laptops can log on the the net using the same modem as out desktop. When I type 192.168.1.1 & hit enter, I am sent to a goggle search page with a bunch of different sites. Still not sure how to get the modem log.

0 Likes
acooper1

Having same issue that many here are having. The issue seems to be isolated to this event:

Dec 22 06:00:25 user.info kernel: [AMAZON_SE_MEI_IrqHandle 2074]:OMB_REBOOT_INTERRUPT_CODE

Dec 22 06:00:25 user.info kernel: [AMAZON_SE_MEI_IrqHandle 2074]:OMB_REBOOT_INTERRUPT_CODE

Dec 22 06:00:14 user.err syslog: WSTLIB_HTTP: Failed to parse URL:

Dec 22 05:52:36 daemon.info cwmpd[156]: CWMP: Final Http Return Code = 204

The reboot thing is present after every drop that I've had. Tech is coming today so if nothing else, I'll find out what he thinks of it.

0 Likes