My bill is wrong
Aendil

On 03/08/2013 I contracted HSI with Verizon. I was told I must buy a bundle with 19,99 in Local phone. I did that.

On 03/14/2013 I was charged $39.67. Paid.

On 04/14/2013 I was charged $131.98. Bill higher due to purchase of router and install fees. Paid.

On 05/14/2013 I was charged $51.09. Paid.

On 06/14/2013 I was charged $51.09. Paid.

On 07/14/2013 I was charged $53.87. Paid.

On 08/14/2013 I was charged $53.87. Paid.

On 09/14/2013 I was charged $52.14. Paid.

On 10/14/2013 I was charged $52.08. Paid.

On 11/14/2013 I was charged $52.09. Paid.

On 12/14/2013 I was charged $52.09. Paid.

On 01/10/2014 I decided I had it paying $52 for 0.50 mbps and cancelled only my high speed internet.

On 01/14/2014 I was charged $52.19 in 19.99 regional essentials (the local phone) and $20.00 for the so called "high-speed internet" both for the period 01/14/2014 through 02/13/2014.

I called Service support today, when I received by email Verizon's bill and I was told that the bill was already sent out before I cancelled so that is why the "high internet speed" charge appears on my bill. But I do not revceive paper bill. I opted out of it and I see the charges from "my Verizon" online panel.

When asked to revise it, by removing the service I have already cancelled and which is not provided to my diring the specified period, the service rep told me he cannot do that.
I asked him how this will be resolved and his best advise was that I should pay this one in full and the $20 will appear as a credit on my next statement.

Then I asked how much will be regional essentials (the local phone) be charged to me and he replied it will be $42.03. Because it is 19.99 only as a bundle. As a standalone it is $42.03, taxes and feed included.

However, when I looked up on verizon's website the local phone is marketed as:

Local Area Unlimited Service $ 6.32-8.87 /month

So, here are my two questions:

1. Can you revise your bill to me so that it includes properly the charges for the services that I have ordered and will be using?

2. Can you tell me how much will I have to pay for the local phone service?

My email is in my profile and my account number ends in 1091.

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Re: My bill is wrong
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aendil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
Marinka1

My last bill is incorrect , because I left from Verizon on 5/5/14. . Bill for May for period from 5/4/14 it was  $164  credit it was only $125 ,Payment $39.23 it still stay on the account. I use service only 1 day May 4,2014. I'll see the correct bill and please explain  the amount of $39.23 that verizon charge.

Please send the bill by email or by mail, I will see the bill charge.  How it can be the charge of $164 and credit  only $122, 

for 1 day service. I'll pay the bill only if I'll see the bill with all charges, not what you show me on the online .That is wrong.

Thank you.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. You need to call Verizon and ask for the billing department.

0 Likes