Nice bait and switch
DKW3

My wife and I are moving, and when we checked the Verizon website it said that DSL wasn't available at our new address. So I called on Monday to cancel, and was pleasantly surprised when I was told that DSL was in fact available at our new address. I signed up for a new $45/month plan for DSL and phone service at our new house, starting next Monday. Everything was looking great.

Just this morning, I was called to confirm the appointment, but they also told me that DSL wasn't available at my new address and asked if I was interested in FIOS plus voice. . . for $80 a month. Are you kidding me?! As iIf that isn't the sleaziest, most obvious bait and switch. I got transfered 4 times and was on the phone for 45 minutes. What they told me is that while DSL is available at that address, but they can't actually activate it. Nice. You're techincally correct when you say that DSL is available. You're also technically lying scumbags.

I've been a good customer for 3 years, both with home internet and cell phone service. I have been very happy with Verizon's DSL service. And now they reward me by treating me like a sucker, agreeing to sell me one product and then telling me it's not available. . . but maybe I'd be interested in paying twice as much for something else? Well screw this. What you did to me is a great way to lose a customer. I'm sure Comcast will be happy to take my money. 

0 Likes