No DSL, No Repair Techs, No Customer Service
melosus

I'm fed up. I feel like I'm being scammed and all I can do is sit here and take it.

My DSL has been going out every single day, multiple times, for weeks. Resetting the modem sometimes helps, more often not. When the internet does come back on, 75% of the time it is creeping slow.

So... I call Verizon to get some help last Friday. Instead of listening to my issue, the man just reads from his script... making me waste time turning my modem on and off (for the 25th time that day) and telling me everything will be ok.

He finally gives me an appointment for that Sunday from 8-12. Great.

Sunday comes. No one shows up, no one calls.

I call Monday morning and talk to another service agent who goes through the same script.

He finally gives me an appointment for Wednesday from 8-12. Okay

Wednesday comes. No one shows up, no one calls.

I immediately call Wednesday afternoon and get to talk to someone in the tech dept ... I think. He supposedly gets on line with the dispatch for my area and comes back to tell me that someone will be out by 3pm definitely! to fix my DSL.

No one shows up. No one calls.

I call Verizon back the next day, but before I can get to customer service, I get an automated voice telling me I have an appointment THIS Sunday from 8-12 noon.

No one ever told me this... but I think, ok.. let's give them one more chance.

Guess what? No one shows up. No one calls.

FOUR appointments to get my DSL fixed in one week, and not ONE of them actually took place. I am done. I have NO faith in your service, and if there was another company around here I could get something comperable to DSL at, I would be gone and writing scathing reviews on every review site on the web... if I could connect to it. But there isn't... so I'm stuck with crappy internet service and non-existant customer service.

So today. My DSL was out all morning. Just came back on about 20 mins ago at 12:30pm (I'm in NJ). I'm sure it will go out again later though, as it does every single day. And not one thing I can do about it...

0 Likes
Re: No DSL, No Repair Techs, No Customer Service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes